Unwanted hair growth can be on the body or on the face, wherever it happens to grow, these lead to never-ending problem Temporary hair removal solutions are not what they are looking for; they want something that is semi-permanent/ permanent. A laser hair removal system will suit the needs, but how do you do it?
Now many people are switching to using the laser hair removal method (Laser hair removal by Nexus Clinic) to get rid of hair that is felt to be disturbing. This method does require a lot of time and money, but the results are quite satisfying in removing body hair permanently. In addition, the rate of hair growth in the area of the skin that has received laser hair removal treatment also becomes smaller than the area of the skin that has been waxed. The laser process can actually be done on everyone with a variety of skin colours and on all areas of the body’s skin, including the armpits.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure
Technically, it will use a tool that can emit laser beams on the part of the body that wants to be removed. But no need to worry because the radiation referred to here is very safe for human skin. The reflected light will then be absorbed by the pigment in the hair and converted into heat energy. This heat energy will then burn the hair follicles so that the hair will fall out naturally and lose the ability to grow new hair.
The ongoing treatment process is as follows:
- The area of the skin to be given laser hair removal treatment is cleaned first.
- Extra hair will be shaved first before starting the treatment.
- The therapist will mark the area of the skin to be removed so that the laser hair removal process can target the area of the skin more accurately.
- The skin that has been given a mark is then spread with a gel that serves to minimize discomfort due to the sensation of heat when the skin is irradiated.
- Laser hair removal irradiation is done with a certain duration, depending on the area of the skin to be removed. To get rid of the hair on the armpit area takes about 15 minutes and will be even longer for a wider area of skin. Some people will only feel the skin like a little electric shock with a small wattage, but some might feel extra discomfort when this process is done. Everything depends on the patient’s skin condition.
- Finally, the skin will be cleaned from the gel after the irradiation procedure is completed.
- To minimize the risk after irradiation is very important to take care before laser hair removal treatment. At least two weeks before treatment, you are prohibited from doing bleaching, tanning, or using any cosmetics on the area of the skin that you want to remove. In addition, you also should not wax or remove hair with other methods aimed at removing the roots of the hair.
These are 5 essentials tips regarding laser hair removal :
- Don’t do waxing, bleaching, or use a hair loss cream for 2 weeks before doing laser hair removal as said above
- Avoid direct light exposure to the skin for 2 weeks before and after treatment.
- Don’t leave your skin exposed to warm water when bathing or swimming for 2 weeks before
- The ideal distance for each hair removal treatment is 6 weeks for recovery.
- Do not take supplements or herbal medicines before starting the treatment process.