Summer has arrived, and so has the dust, pollution and many more things that make your hair look frizzy and restless.
But no need to take stress as we are here to save you and to get you and your hair prepare the best for the summers.
Want to find hands-on hairstyles not to let your hair get affected and still slay with the best hair and the cuteness?
We are presenting you five go-to styles during summers:
Summer season is always about bright colors so gear up your beautiful outfit and let’s slay with the hairstyles.
1) Bun: buns makes your hair intact and keeps you stylish.
Steps: all you need is a comb and a rubber band
Step1: comb your hair, remove all the knots
Step 2: take all hair together at the high end of your head and tie up altogether, making a bun.
Comb the rest of your hair neatly and here’s a bun ready. Slay all day!
2) Braid: The fashion of braids is never-ending, right from our childhood to now we have been obsessed with braids. Braids are pretty simple yet make you look stunning.
Step1: all you need is a brush and a rubber band.
Step 2: Untangle your hair.
Step 3: divide your hair into three sections
Step 4: cross the right section over the middle one.
Step 5: cross the left section over to the new middle section.
Step 6: continue step 4 and five until you reach the end of your hair.
Step 7: tie a rubber band at the end.
3) High-point: If you are an office going person and likes to keep it normal yet gorgeous then make a high pony.
Step 1: detangle your hair.
Step 2: Take all your hair and tie a neat point at the highest possible and secure it with a rubber band.
4) Fishtail braid: Making a fishtail braid with ease and making your hair look neat and handling them in summer becomes easy.
Step 1: Separate your hair into two even sections and take a small part of the hair strand from the left side.
Step 2: Pull the strands up and across the left side.
Step 3: Tuck the strand of hair under the right side and Tug both the sides to keep them tight.
Step 4: Take one more strand from the right side.
Step 5: Pull the strand up and tuck it inside the left side from the right side.
Step 6: keep doing this.
Step 7: secure this using a rubber band.
5) French braid: The most subtle looking and less irritating hairstyle, this doesn’t allow hair to come on your face and therefore make you itself super convenient.
Step 1: Separate your hair into three equal parts.
Step 2: take the left section to cross it over the middle, and the left together.
Step 3: take the right section to cross it over the middle and left together.
Step 4: repeat step 2 and three.
Step 5: secure it with a rubber band.
These above are the five evergreen and slaying hairstyles which make you summer-proof and hassle resistance.
Still, in summer, you must take care of the following:
1) hair needs to be taken proper care of in summers as they come in contact with a lot of sweat making it look dull and oily. Washing your hair at regular intervals is a must, you must wash your hair every second day to avoid this problem.
2) In summers hair tend to be dull due to the sunlight. You need to moisturize your hair properly, this can be done by regularly calling them or going for SPA once a month.
3) Utter care has to be taken off the hair fall in summers.
4) With dry scalp comes dandruff, so once a week wash your hair with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
5) Your hair needs love and cares internally too, so make sure your diet is healthy too.
Having a healthy hair, makes you look amazing with adding a plus to the outfits.
Make sure you try all our hairstyles out and make your hair healthy yet stylish.
Book now and give your hair a salon session. because ” Life is too short to live with boring hair.”
Have a happy summer.