Abstract-India is one of the countries in the world which is growing day by day in each field. If we talk about india in medical terms then anyone can easily observe the growth of India from last few years to now. India is growing rapidly. Actually, India provides hair transplant treatment at the lower cost as compared to the developed countries. Although, There are many good cities in India for hair transplant treatments like Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Ludhiana etc but Hair Transplant in Ludhiana is good among all these cities. Hair transplant in Ludhiana is affordable which means the hair transplant cost in Ludhiana is lower than other cities, The doctors are very qualified and experienced. The clinics in Ludhiana are well-equipped.
The requirement of hair transplant treatment- Hair falling is a common problem nowadays. The falling off 100 hairs per day is normal but more than this is not normal even it leads to baldness. There is only one permanent solution for baldness and that is hair transplant.
Hair Transplant-Hair transplantation is the process of transferring hair follicles from one part of the head to another part which has lost hairs completely and permanently. This is a surgery which revives hair in the bald spot from taking it from the donor site. The hair follicles are extracted from the site which doesn’t bald naturally and transplanted to the hairless site. The transplant is possible for eyebrows, eyelashes, pubic area and also in those spots which have lost hair due to an accident.
Types of Hair Transplant-One is follicular unit extraction and another one is strip harvesting. In the former method, hair follicles having one to four hairs are removed and grafted on the punctured site which is ready to receive the hair follicles. In the second method, the doctor extracts hair follicles from the posterior portion of your head to be grafted in the area that has receding hair.
If you want to know these in detail, read on:
Basically, there are four types of techniques used to transplant hair,These are:
- FUE Vs.FUT: The FUE or follicular unit extraction is the name itself says, it means extraction of hairs from the donor site to the site which is bald. Here, the doctor uses a small instrument to take out the hair and he goes on extracting and implanting them back till the bald portion of the head starts growing hair naturally. From this, you might have understood that the surgeon goes on with this procedure for more than one day. This medical procedure will leave you with minor scars that will be not so evident unless you shave your head completely and that too since they are concentrated just above your nape, these scars have an insignificant effect on your looks. These scars, usually, don’t have any colour.
There is nothing without good and bad in it. The only one disadvantage of this treatment is that the patient may, in some cases, face the risk of losing the grafted hair. Except for the hairs concentrated in the middle of your head, hairs on another part of the head that is back and side portions of the head may lose hair easily. Only the middle part of the head has permanent hairs on your head.
FUT is follicular unit transplantation in which the doctor removes a strip of hair from a healthy portion of the head, which has abundant hair unlike the back or side portion in the case of FUE. Since the doctor removes hair from the healthy portion the success rate of this kind of transplantation is higher than FUE where the patients suffered a loss of transplanted hair soon after the procedure. Even though the success rate of this procedure is better than the previous one, it has one major issue. This kind of treatment leaves more scars than the previous one and patients prefer FUT over FUE for this reason.
- Platelet Rich plasma Therapy: Our blood is naturally rich in platelet rich plasma that helps the growth of hair. This therapy is done by extracted blood from the patient and separates the platelet-rich plasma from the normal blood with the help of centrifuge. This is again injected into the scalp of the person who wants to grow hair naturally. The growth factors present in the blood helps the future growth of hair in bald areas. Since it separates platelets rich plasma from the blood, it is a non-invasive treatment. This can be done in addition to the above-mentioned surgical methods to hair a healthy shining hair within a short period of time.
- Robotic FUE Hair transplantation:The above- mentioned FUE technique is very much similar to this method, the only difference being the robot performing the surgery instead of a surgeon. The main reason why such a procedure is better is regarding the accuracy if the results. The ARTAS robot extracts the hair from that portion of the head, which has abundant hair and places it in bald areas of the head. The result of this treatment is high because the Robots perform this procedure thousands of time accurately than a human doctor with the help of the specifications fed by the doctor.
The main advantages of this type of surgery are:
- Minimal scar in treated areas.
- Extraction of hair follicles from the exact portion of the head.
- Reduced loss of transplanted hair.
- Since the process is done by the machine, it reduces the procedure time and wound as a result of it.
- Mesotherapy: This is a method by which the injection gun is used to inject growth proteins or nutrient boosters into the scalp to promote hair growth, naturally. This will help the patients from becoming bald by boosting blood supply, and other elements for growth in those areas facing baldness or thinning of hair. This treatment can be done by women and men who want to have increased volume of hair and prevent baldness that tarnishes their beauty. This will help to improve the health of the hair and hydrate the scalp of the head. This will also help to bring about a hormonal balance that will, in turn, accelerates the growth of hair.
Conclusion-In short, Alopecia has become very common in human beings, both among men and women. There are lots of people who lose their confidence as they believe baldness diminishes their appearance greatly. Different kinds of treatments are available for treating baldness, of late. If you follow a healthy diet, it will help you to control hair loss to a great extent. Visiting India is worth in anyway but in medical terms, its best and affordable. There are best surgeons and hospitals in India and they provide best facilities. As I mentioned above regarding Ludhiana that it is a place where you will get treatment at lower cost. Hair Transplant in Ludhiana is worth.